Instructions for Poster Presenters
Electronic posters only - no paper
Please keep in mind that only e-posters will be accepted for the Prague Neurosurgical Week 2018. No paper posters will be accepted.
What is an e-poster?
An e-poster is an electronic poster displayed on computer screens instead of printed on paper as a traditional poster.
How is my e-poster being displayed?
All e-posters will be made available for viewing at poster kiosks that will be located in a poster area at the event venue.
How can I submit my e-poster?
- E-posters should be submitted before the event. Please send you e-poster(s) by email to email@example.com
- Clearly state an ID and a title of your e-poster in your e-mail.
- Do NOT bring your e-poster on a USB stick/external hard drive with you to the event venue. It will not be possible to upload e-posters at the Congress venue.
Deadline for uploading e-posters
- Deadline: Monday 27th August 2018
- Please keep in mind that only e-posters sent by email before the deadline will be displayed at the congress.
A PowerPoint slide template
- Please prepare your e-poster using a PowerPoint slide template that is available here. Save the final e-poster as a PDF file.
- Only e-posters in PDF format prepared using the template are accepted.
- The maximum number of slides is 3. E-posters containing more than 3 pages will not be accepted.
- The template contains 2 slides.
° If your e-poster consists of 3 slides, add a copy of the slide 2 (Home Tab -> New Slide -> Duplicate Selected Slides)
° If your e-poster consists of 1 slide, delete the slide 2
- Dimensions of slides are set to 52 x 66 cm. Please do not change them.
- The size of the PDF file should not be bigger than 10 MB.
- Dimensions of the screen at the kiosk are 52 x 66 cm, i.e. they are identical to the dimensions of the slide. It is possible to scroll between pages when the poster is displayed at the kiosk.
- E-poster kiosk will be available in a clearly identified viewing area at Vienna House Diplomat Hotel Prague.
- All posters will be available throughout the whole duration of IMS and ICCVS - from Thursday August 30 to Saturday September 1.
- E-posters will not be formally moderated.