Call for Abstracts
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit abstracts to be considered for inclusion in the programme.
Authors must follow the
guidelines for abstract submission set out below. Abstracts not conforming to
these guidelines will not be considered.
Abstract Submission Deadline
May 20, 2018 – Abstract submission regular deadline
Abstract submitted by this date will be considered for oral or poster presentations. The selection of abstracts for oral presentations will be made by the Scientific Committee.
May 21, 2018 – August 6, 2018
Abstracts submitted in this period will be considered for poster presentations only.
August 6, 2018
Abstracts cannot be submitted after this date.
Method of Submission
- All abstracts must be
submitted only via the online form that is accessible in the User zone.
- Authors can edit submitted abstracts at any time before the regular submission deadline. After the regular submission deadline abstracts will be locked and it will not be possible to edit them.
- Abstracts submitted after the regular submission deadlines will be able to be edited within the period of three days after submission.
- All correspondence concerning the abstract will be sent to submitting author's e-mail address.
Abstract Delivery Notification
Authors will be notified about the delivery of their abstract by e-mail immediately. In case you will not receive confirmation within 24 hours, please check your spam folder. In case of no confirmation e-mail, please contact: email@example.com.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts have to be written in English.
- Submitted abstracts must be original. Abstracts previously published or presented at an international scientific meeting cannot be submitted.
- Fill in the submitting author's name and e-mail address properly - these contact details will serve for further correspondence with the author(s).
- The length of the abstracts should not be more than 300 words.
- Title: Make the title of the abstract brief, clearly indicating the nature of the investigation. Use a capital letter for the first letter in the title only (DO NOT capitalize each word).
- Names of the authors: Submit full given name(s) and a full family name. Do not include degrees or professional titles.
If you have any questions
regarding abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.